iHeater Mini - Heats Up to 500 Square Feet!
- Finish: Black or high-gloss white.
- Size: 13.5”high by 4.5” wide by 5” deep
- Weight: 4 ½ lbs. free-standing, attached to docking-station adapter; 2.9 lbs. mounted to wall.
- Electrical Voltage: 120v-60Hz, NEMA 3-pin US standard plug configuration (with ground).
- Power Consumption: 500W (high); 350W (low)
- Output: 2,000 BTU (high); 1,400 BTU (low)
- Amps Drawn: 4.2 (maximum) to 3.0 (average)
- Thermostat Range: 60-90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heating Element: ComfortCore™ PTC Infrared Heating System
- Expected Life Cycle of Heating Element: Heating element guaranteed for the lifetime of the consumer.
- Air Movement: Fan forced
- Coverage: Up to 500 sq. ft. assuming an 8’ ceiling.
- Accessories: Every unit includes a docking-station adapter that allows you to use Mini as a wall-mount or floor-standing unit. Additional outlets on both sides of unit for when wall mounting uses/covers the wall outlet.
- Features: LED display with adjustable thermostat; self-regulates to stand-by mode when target temperature is reached (saves energy); two fan speeds, 1-9 hour turn-off timer; black or white finish.
- Max Exhaust Temperature: 129 degrees Fahrenheit
- Certifications: ETL certified
- Whether it's mounted on the wall or tucked discretely away in a corner, the iHeater Mini is a tiny powerhouse that can heat up to 500 square feet. For reliable, efficient infrared heat that's out of the way, this little electric space heater is an indispensible addition to your home. Feel free to contact us to learn more, or check out our iHeater Mini-500™ buying guide for more information.
iHeater Comfort Core™ PTC element and heating system is backed by a Lifetime Warranty. The rest of the unit comes with a standard, three year warranty at no additional charge.
- Tip-Over cut-off protection
- Internal Overheat cut-off protection
- Exterior casing remains cool to the touch
Suggested Retail Price: $199.95 Advertised Sale Price: $149.95 SOLD OUT